Life, Love, and Bubbles!

Life, Love, and Bubbles!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It isn't 4am?

I completely and utterly dislike writing research papers. I'm an English major... so... that's depressing. On the other hand, after this quarter I will hopefully never have to write another prose paper again - yay for creative writing ONLY classes. We'll see if they decide to have me write about ABOUT creative literature... but that just seems silly - and I'll tell them so. In any case, I have a research paper due tomorrow by 3pm, and I'm already done with it! Granted, it still needs some major fixing up, but overall I am happy with it. This is a first for me. I am usually lucky if my paper is done by 4 am (thus the title of this entry) and then I usually get up early in order to do the revisions... which I am able to start doing NOW. Wow. Here's my secret: on my way to Panera today (where the writing magic happens) I prayed that God would give me the ability to get this paper finished, or near finished, so that I could make it to house church and not be stressed out the entire day. Way to answer prayer! i realize the pettiness of that prayer... but I have been so overwhelmed lately that I simply could not help myself - and apparently God couldn't help being amazing.

I leave some time tomorrow for Indiana to visit Alex - I cannot wait! This will be only the second time I have seen him where I did not have deadlines and assignments plaguing my mind. I can relax this weekend and know that I have absolutely nothing to do except enjoy the time with the two people I love dearly.

Now I suppose I must submit myself to the tortures of editing this ridiculous paper I have written. Sigh. By 3:16 tomorrow this will all be over for good!...until my summer class starts on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment