Life, Love, and Bubbles!

Life, Love, and Bubbles!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Plan, plan, plan

A lot has happened this past month!

First... I'm getting married! Alex and I got engaged on the 4th of July. This means I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, and Emery gets to have an amazing daddy. Doesn't Emery Anne Eversoll just sound perfect? I'm so excited! We're getting married on December 11th, which is coming up REALLY fast. I start school at the beginning of September, and I just know time will fly by at that point - oh my! To top it off, I had a terrible dream about our wedding the other day! I didn't have a photographer (and no one took pictures at the ceremony), no one ate the food at the reception, and we totally forgot about any dancing. AH! So... hopefully none of that happens. :)

Emery is getting so big these days. She got her 7th tooth a few days ago! She has also started climbing EVERYTHING... which means her legs and head are pretty colorful. She is also extremely talkative now, I just wish I could understand everything she is saying. She makes wonderful animal noises though - and she can do The Count from Sesame Street. Oh! And she says "Hi" REALLY well. Everytime I would go into her room when she woke up at night I would say, "Hi"... probably because I was too tired to say much else, but that's what I said nonetheless. Now, however, when she wakes up and I go in there she greets me by saying "HI!" She says this to every person we pass while we're out (shoeless and shady not excluded), it's adorable.

I also just got home from the Usborne National Convention. I am not extremely motivated to get my business going, just when everything else is coming up. Sigh. Busy busy.

Speaking of... I'm sleepy. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment